The Acradyne 3000 series automation tools are specifically dedicated to fixed applications for intense automatic use.
Equipped with powerful high efficiency brushless motors with integrated transducer and resolver and a functional design for rapid integration and maintenance, they represent the ideal tool for all those applications with high production cadence maintaining characteristics of accuracy and precision even after a long time from commissioning in service.
A wide range of application ranges allows the QM series motors to easily integrate into any type of application.
All assembly applications with critical joints for safety or where high quality fixing is required.
All applications where high efficiency in terms of number of cycles and duration is required;
– Ideal for automatic applications, manual or robotic multi-spindle systems, fixed assembly applications for manual use.
– Simple integration into all robotic applications or managed applications with external start.
– All assembly processes where traceability is required.
– Torque range from 19 to 635 Nm.
– 3000 series engines offer speed ranges from 104 to 944 rpm.
– High ergonomic design, easy to combine with Airtechnology reaction arms.
– Accessories that can be integrated to guarantee maximum flexibility for each specific need.
– Traceability of processes in data, curves, analysis and statistics together with IEC controller.
– Complete compatibility with Airtechnology software for data collection, positioning systems and process management.