When trying to achieve simple production objectives in an increasingly complex and demanding production world, the fixing tools first must be simple to use, effective and highly qualitative.
The AIMCO GEN IV ACE controller is designed to encompass all these features by offering customers a common platform capable of meeting the assembly needs from 0.5 to 12000 Nm for cable tools (IEC) and from 0.5 to 120 Nm for cordless tools (IBC)
The WEB Browser platform based software allows easy programming from any device capable of running an internet browser.
– All assembly requirements for safety and quality critical applications.
– All assembly processes where a wider range of tightening torques is required.
– All assembly processes where traceability is required.
– Increase in productivity.
– Reduction of rework operations thanks to the accuracy of high precision fixing.
– The widest range of tools (0.5-18000 Nm) applicable for maximum flexibility in any specific application.
– Traceability of processes in data, curves, analysis and statistics.
– Complete compatibility with Airtechnology software for data collection, positioning systems and process management.