The 1000, 2000, 5000 series pistol tools are the perfect solution for horizontal mounting applications.
Available with lower, upper or rear connection cables and multi-function buttons for increased flexibility. The tool body and design offer a comfortable grip and an ergonomically positioned start lever for simple tool control.
All assembly applications with critical joints for safety or where high quality of tightening and process control is required;
– Ideal for fixed assembly applications for manual use
–All assembly processes where traceability is required
– Torque range from 0.8 to 635 Nm.
– 1000,2000,5000 series engines offer speed ranges from 104 to 2625 rpm.
– High ergonomic design, easy to combine with Airtechnology reaction arms.
– Accessories that can be integrated to guarantee maximum flexibility for each specific need.
– Traceability of processes in data, curves, analysis and statistics together with IEC controller.
– Complete compatibility with Airtechnology software for data collection, positioning systems and process management.