The NSB series screw presentation systems can be used for magnetizable screws with stem shank from 2 to 5 mm (max shank length: 20 mm), with PHILLIPS (or POZIDRIVE) cross recess ,. It guarantees an increase in productivity, high capacity of containment, easy and quick installation / replacement of linear guides, feeds up to 2 screws per second.
The NSB series is the ideal tool for those who need greater speed in the production cycle with low investment costs. The versatile system since the same machine can be used with different screws, simply replacing the linear guides 4 models with the number of corresponding tracks (screw dimensions in mm).
– 8 tracks (1.0 / 1.2 / 1.4 / 1.7 / 2.0 / 2.3 / 2.6 / 3.0)
– Special order: 3 tracks (0.8 / 3.5 / 4.0)
• Excellent storage capacity for 150cc screws (about 400 standard size screws – M3, L12)
• Easy and quick adaptation of the guides for immediate retrofitting
• Increases production efficiency thanks to the elimination of the screw entry phases
• Fully automatic screw presentation cycle
• Available in both manual and robotized versions