Automatic hose reels are essential basic equipment for workshops.
They save time and improve comfort and safety when using flexible distribution hoses.
Each hose retriever features a quick coupling for connecting and changing tools quickly and safely.
Depending on the type of hose retriever and its typical use, metallic, polymer, standard or safety quick couplings are fitted on the outlets.
The range is available for the following fluids:
- Compressed air
- Hot and cold water, at high or low pressure
- Oil, grease
- Oxygen and acetylene and for electrical power supply
When needed, the operator unreels the optimum length of hose
for his work, and blocks the hose at this length (a gentle tug on
the hose sets the ratchet).
He or she can then work unhampered by the weight and bulk of
After releasing the ratchet by pulling gently on the hose, it is
reeled in automatically.
EASY TO INSTALL AND OPERATE
Fixed to a wall or ceiling or placed on a trolley, equipped with a
fixed bracket or a 180° pivoting bracket, the hose retriever adapts
to the workshop configuration and has a wide range of action.
The units are easily connected to the air network with a 1 -metre
supply hose and a 360° rotating coupling on the casing (fixed
coupling on the DRF model).
Tools are quickly and safely connected, as each hose retriever
features a quick coupling on the hose outlet.
In the standby position, a travel limit stop can be used to set the
length of hose that remains outside the reel.
SAFETY DURING USE
Automatic hose storage after use protects the operator against
any risk of accident:
- hose pierced by a sharp object
- hose accidentally caught around workshop fixtures
- risks of tripping on hoses lying on the ground
PUNTI DI FORZA SPECIFICI DELLA SERIE IN METALLO
HOSE REELS with STEEL STRUCTURE
- These hose reels for professional use are suitable for all industrial,
automotive and agricultural applications, for supplying pneumatic
tools, cleaning and blown air (depending on model).
- The structure is made of pressed steel and hot galvanised then
varnished with a UV-resistant polyester powder coating.
- The internal parts of the hose retriever and those in contact with
the fluid are specially treated for enhanced corrosion resistance.
- Depending on the type of hose fitted, the range of steel-casing
hose reels can be used for:
- compressed air
- water, hot water, high and low pressure,
- grease and oil
- oxygen and acetylene.
- HOSE REELS with STAINLESS STEEL STRUCTURE
Hose reels with AISI 304 stainless steel structure can be used
in all environments, and in particular locations where enhanced
corrosion resistance is required: food processing industry,
slaughterhouses, institutional kitchens, swimming pools.
Depending on the type of hose fitted, the range of stainless steel-
casing hose reels can be used for:
– compressed air
– water, hot water, high and low pressure