The 1000, 2000, 5000 series angle tools are the perfect solution for fixing applications where space is limited.
A compact and resistant head houses a precision bevel gear that adapts to the tightest spaces and offers an extremely precise fixing cycle.
The uniform diameter of the body offers a comfortable grip and an ergonomically positioned start lever for simple tool control.
All assembly applications with critical joints for safety or where high quality of tightening and process control is required;
– Ideal for fixed assembly applications for manual use.
–All assembly processes where traceability is required.
– Torque range from 3 to 350 Nm
– 1000,2000,5000 series engines offer speed ranges from 191 to 1481 rpm.
– High ergonomic design, easy to combine with Airtechnology reaction arms.
– Accessories that can be integrated to guarantee maximum flexibility for each specific need.
– Traceability of processes in data, curves, analysis and statistics together with IEC controller.
– Complete compatibility with Airtechnology software for data collection, positioning systems and process management.
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL FEATURES: download technical sheet or request more information.