The CM automatic tilting blade feeding systems are among the most precise, silent and reliable. They can be used in manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic applications. The tilting blade system selects the screws from the collection compartment and the doors, by fall, on the guide (version CM-30-CM30T) or on the vibrating linear guide (version CM40-CM40T) and then head towards the shot selector. Screw loading is automatically controlled by an optical fiber that detects or not the presence of the screws thus ensuring continuity of operations. Inside the air pressure selector, it sends the screw, through a flexible tube, to the head holding the screw located on the screwdriver
The CM series self-powered systems offer countless advantages
– They reduce the manual phases of the operator to the sole activation of the system, avoiding the steps of screw insertion on the insert or on the piece
– They ensure a continuous work cycle through a patented and fully automatic feeding system
– They reduce the tightening times by 35%
– Increase productivity, improving operator ergonomics and reducing cycle times
– Reduce costs: by avoiding wasted time for screwing and positioning phases, they allow a return on investment in a very short time.