EZ-TorQ digital torque tester features a built-in transducer. The easy-to-use torque analyzer is ideal for all small hand tools & non-impacting power tools. The small size and portability of the torque tester makes it ideal for checking torque tools on production floor daily or weekly to ensure the tools aren’t falling out of calibration.
Ideal for all small hand tools & non-impacting power tools
Accuracy ± 0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale
Accuracy ± 1% of reading from 10% to 20% of full scale
- Selection of three operation modes: (Track, Peak and First Peak)
- Seven units of torque measurements: (ozf.in, lbf.in, lbf.ft, cN.m, N.m, kgf.m, kgf.cm)
- Features built-in quick test operation
- PC Windows based software program: Mountz EZ-TorQ II Interface Program – to conduct Quick Tool Tests, Data Logging and Sensor Calibration
- “Flash” memory allows upgrades to be done by the user in the field & internet through the RS-232 port
- Easy-to-use menu structure
- Six-digit display
- Ability to download readings to PC via RS-232 or via USB
- Real time output via RS-232
- High capacity Li-Ion batteries for long life
- The unit will store a total of up to 150 data points
- Real time graph of torque vs. time using associated PC Windows software.
- Features Go / No Go LEDs that illuminate when high or low tolerance setting is achieved or out of tolerance
- Three low-pass filter settings (130, 150 and 500 Hz)
- Supplied with a free ISO 17025 Certification of Calibration
Each tester model includes a 1/4″ Female/Hex Square Drive Adapter and a Spring Run Down Adapter for testing power tools.
Tester – Not for use in testing Impact or Pulse type tools.