Equipped with the latest generation of brushless absorption motors, the MD series tools are able to manage the entire fixing process precisely, accurately and functionally.
Available in four different configurations and a range up to 50 Nm, these tools are ideal for small and medium torque applications.
– Ideal for all tightening operations with critical joints and where quality and precision are required
– Ideal for applications for manual use
– Combined with Airtechnology Rightway software for the guided control of the screwing process, they are ideal for all applications where you want to drastically reduce the error
– All assembly process where traceability is require
– Torque range from 0.02 to 50 Nm
– Made in Switzerland engines with high efficiency and low maintenance
– Simple configuration and combination with Airtechnology ergonomic arms
– Various accessories that can be integrated to manage any specific production need
– Traceability and complete analysis of the tightening process through curves and statistical analysis
– Full compatibility with Airtechnology software for traceability, and guided management of the assembly process.