Hold & Drive tools take their name from the type of application to which they are dedicated; They are in fact applied on special tight joints with components that require the locking of a threaded shaft or bolt while driving or tightening a locking nut.
An internal spring loaded retention shaft retracts when screwing the nut. Ball joints, shock absorbers and anti-roll bar applications typically require Hold & Drive heads to secure them during assembly. Hold & Drive attachments can be designed as angular heads, closed end offsets, inline / angular or fixed closed attachments.
Spherical plain bearings
– Ideal for assembly applications for manual use.
–All assembly processes where traceability is required.
– Torque range from 4 to 350 Nm.
– 3000 series engines offer speed ranges from 191 to 533 rpm.
– Ergonomic high design, simple and robust, combinable with Airtechnology reaction arms.
– Accessories that can be integrated to guarantee maximum flexibility for each specific need.
Strokes from 1 “to and 2” standard
Custom heads and compasses
– Traceability of processes in data, curves, analysis and statistics together with IEC controller.
– Complete compatibility with Airtechnology software for data collection, positioning systems and process management.
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL FEATURES: download technical sheet or request more information.