The 1000 series screwdrivers from AcraDyne are the ideal tool for small and medium tightening torques and for limited space fixing applications A compact and resistant body together with precision reducers offer very high quality speed and dimensions
The light materials and the uniform diameter of the body offer a comfortable grip and unparalleled operating ergonomics
– All assembly applications with critical joints for safety or where high quality of ditches is required.
– Ideal for automatic applications, manual or robotic multi-spindle systems, fixed assembly applications for manual use.
– Simple integration into all robotic applications or managed applications with external start.
– All assembly processes where traceability is required.
– Torque range from 1 to 22 Nm.
– Angled versions, in line with lever and pressure start, automation use.
– High ergonomic design, easy to combine with Airtechnology reaction arms – Accessories that can be integrated to guarantee maximum flexibility for each specific need.
– Traceability of processes in data, curves, analysis and statistics together with IEC controller.
– Complete compatibility with Airtechnology software for data collection, positioning systems and process management.
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL FEATURES: download technical sheet or request more information.